TAXES DUE MARCH 1, 2020 THROUGH OCTOBER 15, 2020
Thank you for visiting the Pike County Collector's web site. We hope that this site is informative as well as convenient. It was created to allow taxpayers the opportunity to pay taxes online. Should you encounter a problem or need additional assistance or information, please contact our office (870-285-3121) during normal business hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
Taxpayers may enter in the tax payer number they would like to pay or search by name and/or address to retrieve tax payer number. The tax payer number can be found on the taxpayer's Property Tax Statement.
The accepted payment method is Visa, MasterCard, Discover,and American Express credit card or debit card.
* ADDITIONAL CHARGES OR FEES are applied by our electronic payment processor, Arkansas.gov. Pike County does not receive any portion of these fees. The total amount will be adjusted to allow for the electronic processing of the transaction through the state's eGovernment service provider. Please pay close attention and note the fee added to your tax amount before you select to the pay this amount.
* If you need Tags immediately DO NOT pay online. Taxes paid online will be credited to your account as soon as funds have cleared
(approximately 1 week).
* Online Payments are accepted on current and delinquent accounts, however all delinquencies must be paid first.
* Pay by Phone service available by calling 1-866-257-2055. (Please note you will be asked to enter the code for Pike County which is 55.)
* The deadline to pay 2019 taxes will be Thursday, October 15, 2020. Payments remitted after midnight on this tax deadline, will incur additional penalties and fees
Don't forget to like us on Facebook, where we post periodic reminders and alerts throughout the year!!